Friday, August 24, 2007

Internet Empire Launches - Hosting Entrepreneur Workshop

I've been having a lot of people in their late thirties, forties, fifties asking me the same old question. Edmund, do you have something that can make money easily? Something that does not require a lot of IT knowledge? Something that one can pick up really quickly?

I hear you!

==> Hosting Entrepreneur Workshop

I've assembled a 3 hour hands on program that anybody without any IT background can also do it. I've also got Videos to show the person how to do it step-by-step.

More importantly, I will also be providing a 2 year post support for this course to make sure that in the event you come up with any problems after the course, I will double up as your technical manager to help you liaise with your client.

24 seats left!

==> Hosting Entrepreneur Workshop


P.S. - This deal is really good at only 150USD. Sorry this deal is only for those who can attend in Singapore. For my overseas friends, sorry, I will be coming up the full videos so you can sign up as well. Cheers.



Regards,
Edmund Ng
CEO, President
www.Internet-Empire.com
blog comments powered by Disqus